Simcity Video Capture Seems to Randomly Stop Recording

SimCity Video Capture Randomly Stops Recording


I'm trying to capture video in SimCity and when I record a video it seems to randomly stop recording after a few minutes. I tried searching Google to see if other people have this same problem but it doesn't seem like anyone else is. Or, if they are; nothing has been posted about it. Anyone reading this post have the same problem I do? If so, post a comment, also if you found a fix to this problem please let me know. It seems like I can only record around 90 seconds of video before it automatically stops.

Comments:
I do have this problem
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2013  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Home | About This Site | Privacy Policy |