SimCity Doesn't Load on Second Mac OS X Mavericks User Account

Just noticed that SimCity doesn't load up when launched using a second user account on Mac OS X Mavericks. I had to uninstall it and re-download (12gb download) to see if that will work.

SimCity Doesn't Load on Second Mac OS X Mavericks Account

Hopefully that will work. Before I can tell, I have to run a software update. Slow go. I'm at 11% before I can find out if I can play the game using my second Mac OS X user account, running Mavericks.

SimCity Doesn't Load on Second Mac OS X Mavericks Account

I've had issues in the past playing SimCity on Mac OS X. All of which lead up to me having to remove and re-download the game again. I'm glad that solution works, but it's a pain in the butt.

Running disk utility and verifying / repairing disk permissions worked once before on an issue. So if you're having issues, you might want to try that. However, that did not fix the second user issue.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2013  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Home | About This Site | Privacy Policy |